Hey, I’m still alive and back with another life lately post. I didn’t get to post my happenings for a couple of weeks… just that I got so busy with school and I also had some personal responsibilities to deal with.
So yeah, life has been pretty good to me lately…
- I’ve been on hiatus for almost a month. #MIA
- Night classes… and business law was may fav.
- Cancelled trip to zambales… okay I’m absolutely bloody pissed off.
- Finally chopped off more than 5” of my hair.
- Got to stay at my parents place for 3days, doing my mama’s teaching devices.
- Late night chitchats and movie marathons.
- My kasambahay left! Ohlala -household chores.
- Hearing suicide stories, bringing back my suicide attempts for the past years.
- My brother turned 16.
- My best friend les gave birth to a lovely baby girl ‘Sophia Leigh’.
- Filming with the street kids of Sta. Monica for our social responsibility compilation.
- Shopping time with the family.. -one of my favorite things.
- Night swims
- Horseback riding at mitra’s ranch.
- Letting go of my old lappy…it’s been six years though.
- Had a huge fight with my brother, and he end up going home to my parents.
- Afternoon coffee with high school friends.
- Final exams
- Found a nice café near the city coli… another tambayan for us.
- Home alone and over thinking about everything.
- Finally thinking of my ‘
- Back to my obsession of having abs.
- Holding a 3 weeks old baby for the first time. I was really nervous that I might crush her in my arms.
- Finals is finally over…MASAYAHHH