Can’t believe 2015 is already half over and pretty much life has been mixed up lately….. #inBullets
- Have been MIA for the past weeks.
- Stress eating, Bad hair days, Night classes and Daily brownouts.
- Meeting new people and making new friends.
- School reports and tons of assignments for my taxation class.
- Falling inlove with the idea of hoarding books.
- Staying up late at night listening to my favorite playlist.
- Thinking/making ways to maximize my future consumption. #investment
- Thinking of giving ‘short-bob-cut’ a shot.
- I’m kind of addicted to ‘peanut butter’ right now.
- Crushing on white long sleeves and ripped boyfriend jeans.
- Rainy weekend + chocolate ice cream makes a great combo.
- Started reading ‘Breach of Trust’ by Diann Mills.
- Realizing that most of my facebook friends are simply acquaintances.