1.How many pets do you own?
-I don’t own any:( I guess it is not in my system to be fond of ‘animals’.
2. What’s your least favorite season?
-Enrollment season. Lol… (Long list of requirements, long queues, long days of process, growling hungry tummy, badmood enrolling officers and all):)☺️
3. Do you prefer to text or call?
-text… for me texting is more convenient plus it doensn’t require much attention.
4. Morning or night?
-Definitely a night person, i get my whole being to function at night. I just love late night readings, movie marathons, chitchat with my buddies, it’s always late in the night that i do my school stuffs (homework, project, reports, reviews). But, im an earlyriser too. I regularly rises before dawn (more or less at 5am) without the help of my alarmclock.*wink
5. Do you like tacos?
-I love tacos, i just love the combination of flavors in it.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
-Introvert they say. I am more focused on my internal feelings and thoughts. My idea of good time is being alone enjoying my hobbies and interests like reading books or crafting.
7. What’s your favorite desert?
-I’m not into sweets, but i’ll go with chocolate ice cream
8. Do you enjoy walks?
-i always enjoy walking especially when im stressed. I love the idea of being with the nature plus it is the best form of exercise.
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
10. Do you watch animated shows still?
-I don’t like animated shows, but slamdunk is exception.
11. Can you roll your tongue?
12. What’s your “lucky” number?
-13 and 7
13. Are you scared of anything?
-scared? I got this intense, irrational fear of public speaking. I can’t stand speaking in front of people and being the center of their attention.
14. Big mac or big whopper?
-i preffer Big mac
15. Do you like to play board games?
-i always enjoy playing board games. We used to play a lot of these everytime we got to spend the weekend at ate Anj and kuya Dan’s place when i was still in iloilo.
16. Are you fond of romantic novels?
-absolutely a hoarder of great romantic novels.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops?
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
-Nope. Not in this lifetime
19. Are you a heavy drinker?
-Nope.. Not into alcohols
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
-I don’t think so… Its like betraying myself.
21. Are you superstitious?
-NO! It does not exist in the bible.
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
23. Do you like to read?
24. Are you easily distressed?
-not really, depends on the situation and what is at stake for me to be distressed.
25. Do you believe in aliens?
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
27. Dogs or cats?
-Dogs. I dont know what triggered my extreme hatred of cats.
28. Are you a grumpy person?
-Uhuh.. Always having a bad temper lately.
29. What’s something you hate?
-I hate the idea of having to spend time with the people im not comfortable with.
30. Are you a worry wart?
-Not really. There are times that i get to control my emotions and act cooler than i can be:))
31. Do you like having your picture taken?
-No so much. It depends who is taking my picture, it is okay if it is a family or a friend, but it’s a big NO for a stranger to take my photo.
32. Do you like cotton candy?
-Yes yes.. It feels good on my tongue.
33. Would you ever use a dating site?
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
-I dont believe in ghosts; though way back when i was still living with my parents in our old house i have some unnatural experiences in there especially at the second floor. Even the maids testify that there really is something at the second floor of the house. Still i don’t want to believe in ghosts, maybe its just our imaginations.
35. Rap or pop?
-Pop. It is catchy and happy.
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
-Idk. Have’t tried anything weird.
37. Do you like math?
-I dont like math, it forces me to think too much and my brain doesnt function well with numbers.
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune?
-Sometimes. I get to be mean by laughing at anyone’s misfortune. There is something that makes me feel better about myself when others act silly in front of me. Am i that bad?
39. Love or lust?
40. Do you remember lyrics easily?
-Sometimes and it depends on the rhythm of the song.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?
-Computer. I grew up in a secluded bario where there is no electricity and electronic gizmos are far beyond my reach. But when i entered high school, my parents sent me to the city to study in one of the leading private schools here Palawan and we have a computer subject there. I got so interested with computer and the technology itself and i cant contain my fascination that i even enrolled summer class at AMA to learn the basics of it.
42: Do you like tattoos?
-always hated them. Biggest turn-off for me.
43. Are you the type of person to lie?
-uhuh! I tend to be creative with it.
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast?
-Just when im sick
45. What music are you listening to right now?
46. Are you allergic to anything?
-Dust and cigarettes
47. Do you like Lady Gaga?
48. What about Nick Minaj?
– dont like her too
49. Do you like rainy days?
-I love rainy days, i love the idea of having to spend in bed all day and relax with cool atmosphere.
50. Last question, do you like pie?